In this episode we interview Eric Wulf, CEO of the International Carwash Association (ICA). He discusses current trends in the carwash industry with co-host David Begin.
Eric Wulf is the CEO of the International Carwash Association (ICA). ICA is the nonprofit trade group representing the retail and supply segments of the car wash industry in North America and around the globe. Governed by a 16 member volunteer board of directors, the organization is headquartered in Chicago with a supporting team in Amsterdam. Eric is a growth-oriented and results-focused business leader experienced in the professional services, trade association and event management industries. He drives measurable growth and meaningful change by determining market trends, analyzing customer needs and leveraging organizational assets.
In this episode Eric and David chat about carwashing industry topics, including:
- Mega trends in the Carwash Industry
- History of the car washing
- Is a car wash an impulse or convenience purchase?
- New sources of capital fueling expansion in the industry.
- What do the Dutch know about the carwash customer experience?