- It can be overwhelming when you first start to identify all of the tasks and projects you need to manage at a car wash business.
- How do you get things done at your wash? Points to consider include: What needs to be done? Who needs to do it? How does it need to be done? When does it have to be done? Why does it need to be done?
- How do you monitor if a task or project gets completed? How do you create an environment where this is the standard.
- David and Henry discuss the different type of tasks and projects that are typical in a car wash environment, including Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Upgrades, Cleaning & General Maintenance,
- They also explain how we can apply Systems to help us execute consistently on these operational tasks. A “system” may include manual or paper-based systems (i.e. checklists, tasks lists, schedules), or software tools that support the process.
- Download an example Monthly Checklist here.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].