- Henry and David talk about the importance of being visible as a carwash business owner.
- David shares his thoughts about traditional marketing and how you should go beyond traditional marketing to be a successful carwash business owner.
- He stresses the importance of knowing where your clients go and knowing what they want in a carwash experience.
- What are effective ways to draw your clients into your wash location?
- Why is it important to research the choices your customers make, and how can that help you with “visible marketing?”
- “Doing business without promotion is like winking at somebody in the dark. You know what you’re doing, but nobody else does.”
- David talks about the importance of being close with your team.
- “Mind share comes before market share.”
- How can you make your customers think of you and then recommend your services to their friends?
- “When you give customers an experience to share, they will share it, but among themselves.”
- How can social media increase the visibility of your carwashing business?
- “Give your customers something to talk about.”
- “If you want people to be interested, you have to be interesting.”
This episode of The How of Carwashing is sponsored by Diamond Shine.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].